Municipal courts are to be set up to deal with offences against the by-laws of local authorities, so these can be handled swiftly outside the ambit of the magistrates courts, Justice, Legal and Parlia…
- The Talos Principle II – Gameplay Trailer – Gematsu
- Day 2 of Potraz/ITU event and the state of the ecosystem that should drive innovation is mapped
- Bid to reverse 2007 Harare land deal flops – The Herald
- Egodini delay takes legal turn, BCC takes Terracotta to court over project stall – Chronicle
- Egodini delay takes legal turn, BCC takes Terracotta to court over project stall
No comments to show.