The Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) says power production for the fourth quarter to December 31, 2022, at 1 719 gigawatt hours (GWh), was 30,96 percent short of the company’s quarterly target of 2 490GWh…
- President a master of many languages
- Zim compassion warms up Malawians – The Herald
- WATCH: Building a haven of hope for mothers. . . Bulawayo gets new 24-bed maternity home
- Musical brilliance & industry reinvention! Stage set for Zimbabwe Music Awards 2023
- COMMENT: Zimbabwe, Malawi longstanding relations boosted
No comments to show.