THE Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company (Zetdc) has increased electricity tariffs which will see consumers paying $1 135 for 50 units.The new electricity tariffs have al…
- Spider-Man 2 PS5 Release Date Revealed – IGN Daily Fix – IGN
- The Talos Principle II – Gameplay Trailer – Gematsu
- Day 2 of Potraz/ITU event and the state of the ecosystem that should drive innovation is mapped
- Bid to reverse 2007 Harare land deal flops – The Herald
- Egodini delay takes legal turn, BCC takes Terracotta to court over project stall – Chronicle
No comments to show.