Zimbabwe’s passport prices will double from US$60 to US$120 after the government awarded a passport production contract to a corruption-linked Belgian firm.President Emmerson Mnangagwa on Tues…
- Switch Online N64 Controllers Were Restocked Today, Did You Get One? (North America) – Nintendo Life
- Stephen Roach calls stagflation his base case, warns market is unprepared for the consequences – CNBC
- Google reports increased Black and Latinx representation in the US – The Verge
- Pokémon Go is ending 1 PokéCoin Remote Raid Pass bundles on May 23 – Polygon
- I will not be taking over as CEO, says UA’s Kevin Plank on Patrik Frisk leaving the company – CNBC Television
No comments to show.