Business Writer Zimbabwean businesses are calling on the authorities to allow businesses to peg prices in US dollars, arguing that this would enhance stability, reduce uncertainty and boost the economy. President Emmerson Mnangagwa last week proclaimed that the country would maintain its multi-currency system, with the US dollar as the anchor currency, until 2030. However, […]
- Effect of substrate temperature and annealing on the growth of TiO2‐x thin films deposited by using DC‐magnetron sputtering technique – John Wiley
- Stock futures are little changed ahead of final Fed meeting of 2023: Live updates – CNBC
- QR Codes Can Hide Risky Links, F.T.C. Warns – The New York Times
- ‘Local startup’ raises $420,000 from local businessman, to launch demo by 20 December
- Scam alert: Gift card cloning on the rise – FOX 32 Chicago
No comments to show.