THE United Nations yesterday expressed confidence in the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission’s ability to successfully conduct the harmonised elections to be held later this year, with Japan giving US$1,44 …
- South African Defence Force will not arrest Putin
- South Africa grants immunity to Putin
- BMW adds games to the 5 series but still ain’t the Ultimate Gaming Machine – The Register
- Zimbabwean anti-sanctions group seeks reparations from U.S.
- Chinese foreign minister holds talks with Zimbabwean counterpart
No comments to show.