Finland’s president and prime minister endorsed joining the alliance, another sign of how Russia’s invasion has strengthened NATO instead of weakening it. Moscow said it would “take necessary measures” to protect itself, as Vladimir Putin shows no sign of backing down in Ukraine.
- Chitungwiza mayor rolls out 100-day workplan – NewsDay
- Govt aims to increase skills levels -Newsday Zimbabwe – NewsDay
- Tom Hanks says AI version of him used in dental plan ad without his consent – The Guardian
- Navigating the Molecular Maze: “Freedom of Design” in Computational Creation of Chemical Compounds – SciTechDaily
- Chegutu mine disaster: Govt ropes in experts – The Herald
No comments to show.