AT a funeral held recently in rural Karoi, not only was the corpse not allowed to enter the house, it was whipped, cursed and buried with all its personal belongings. This was a case of suicide. The act of flogging a corpse is believed to be a way of purging the evil spirit that prompted […]
- Add Cyber awareness, security studies to school curriculum – Bulawayo24 News
- Add Cyber awareness, security studies to school curriculum
- There’s life beyond State House, Mr. President!
- SOCS2 inhibits hepatoblastoma metastasis via downregulation of the JAK2/STAT5 signal pathway | Scientific Reports – Nature.com
- UK’s first air capture plant turned on to remove CO2 from the atmosphere and turn it into jet fuel – Sky News
No comments to show.