The regulations were meant to prevent dollar transfers to those targeted by U.S. sanctions on Iran, Syria and Russia. But they have ended up harming ordinary Iraqis who need U.S. currency for business or travel.
- Bridgestone open to expanding GT500 tyre supply for NISMO – Motorsport.com
- Sales Consultant – Expiry Date: 2023-06-05
- CCC Masvingo councillor acquitted on incitement charge – NewZimbabwe.com – New Zimbabwe.com
- Minister Mliswa-Chikoka submits CV to contest councillor post after primaries defeat – NewZimbabwe.com – New Zimbabwe.com
- At the French Open, Djokovic Storms the Court and Into Controversy, Again
No comments to show.