Business Writer THE Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) has approved the acquisition of the entire shareholding of Standard Chartered Bank Zimbabwe by FBC Holdings Limited, which will see the Zimbabwean banking group taking control of Stanchart’s local operations. This comes after FBC Holdings (FBCH) and Standard Chartered Bank in June this year entered into an […]
- Zanu-PF ropes in war vets for Sakupwanya’s campaign
- Mnangagwa warns businesses, miners over corruption
- Mnangagwa played a part in the formulation of the 2024 national budget
- Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev on UK Launch, Market Opportunities – Bloomberg Television
- Dzivarasekwa man killed by friend for not buying beer – iHarare News
No comments to show.