The Fed’s preferred inflation gauge climbed at the fastest pace in nearly four decades, as Omicron clouded the outlook for 2022.
- Stephen Roach calls stagflation his base case, warns market is unprepared for the consequences – CNBC
- Google reports increased Black and Latinx representation in the US – The Verge
- I will not be taking over as CEO, says UA’s Kevin Plank on Patrik Frisk leaving the company – CNBC Television
- HomeServe agrees £4bn takeover by Canadian investment group – The Guardian
- ZTN channel launch testimony of reforms – The Herald
No comments to show.