Mriya, the world’s largest aircraft, was destroyed in a pivotal battle at the start of the war. It was a beloved symbol for all of Ukraine but perhaps no one misses it more than its first pilot.
- Airport passengers face long delays amid a critical staff shortage across travel industry | ITV News – ITV News
- HSBC pressured to sack banker who discredited climate crisis warnings – The Guardian
- ‘2 & 3-Wheelers To See Growth In Short Term’: Kinetic Group On Electric Vehicles | Business Today – India Today
- Tesla’s Aura Dims as Its Plunging Stock Highlights the Risks It Faces – The New York Times
- Gas prices expected to rise through Memorial Day – WFAA
No comments to show.