NATIONAL Social Security Authority (NSSA) acting general manager Charles Shava, who faces criminal abuse of office charges, was yesterday granted $500 000 bail by Harare magistrate Stanford Mambanje….
- 42 of the most useful travel products you can buy on Amazon
- Trump Is Charged in Classified Documents Inquiry
- China to Build Station That Could Spy on U.S. from Cuba, Officials Say
- Security firm director cleared of murder over fatal shooting of suspected burglar; convicted of lesser charge – NewZimbabwe.com – New Zimbabwe.com
- Spider-Man 2 PS5 Release Date Revealed – IGN Daily Fix – IGN
No comments to show.