The family of Narges Mohammadi, who is serving a 10-year jail sentence in Tehran, had not yet spoken with her about the Nobel Peace Prize, because they cannot call the prison where she is held.
- Clean energy touted by U.S. Treasury secretary at lithium plant – Queen City News
- Zim has latest stockfeed technology in Africa – The Herald
- Packed schedule for President in Dubai – The Herald
- First Lady launches first ever career guidance, grooming programme . . . move to transform minds of young people – The Herald
- Fed rate cuts in 2024 seem, ‘a little aggressive,’ strategist says – Yahoo Finance
No comments to show.