A HARARE motorist is demanding a US$132 refund from the Harare City Council’s subsidiary City Parking after his vehicle was clamped in the central business district on March 8 over parking fee arrears…
- A boost for extension workers as POTRAZ gives smart ICT gadgets – The Herald
- Guterres: Cities Crucial for Sustainable Future – Mirage News
- Part of Turkish Airlines’ 600 new aircraft order will be optional, chairman says – Reuters
- Woman killed outside the Wynberg Magistrates Court connected to murder case – EWN
- No Kamandama Mine Disaster commemorations this year
No comments to show.