PRESIDENT Emmerson Mnangagwa’s recent imposition of a mandatory 4% Intermediate Monetary Transfer Tax (IMTT) on domestic foreign currency transfers has the potential to double transaction fees being p…
- I was shot in the face during the war — says Mnangagwa’s top aide weary of cyberbullying; pleads “try to be nice” – New Zimbabwe.com
- CSOs petition SADC to convene summit on Zim’s ‘sham’ elections – New Zimbabwe.com
- Baldur’s Gate 3’s Massive Patch Brings Performances Fixes, Mac Support, More – IGN Daily Fix – IGN
- Samsung Galaxy A05s lands in the Google Play Console ahead of release – GSMArena.com news – GSMArena.com
- Apple Can Now Repair Bottom Microphone on iPhone 15 and 15 Plus – MacRumors
No comments to show.