Government is continuing its retributive land seizures targeting political opponents, real or imagined, this time cancelling former Finance minister Ignatius Chombo’s 99-year lease for Allan Grange Fa…
- S&P 500 Closes Just Above Bear Market: Live Updates – The New York Times
- Controversial Street Fighter Champion Banned From Several Major Tournaments – Kotaku
- Chief BoE economist: we’ll squeeze economy more to tame inflation – The Guardian
- Microsoft is testing Android 12.1 and other improvements for Windows 11 – The Verge
- Google Chat Now Warns You About Suspicious Links – CNET
No comments to show.