President Emmerson Mnangagwa has accorded late Rahman Gumbo a state assisted funeral as Zanu-PF appeared Wednesday to have hijacked the Zimbabwe national football team and Highlanders legend’s funeral…
- First Lady launches first ever career guidance, grooming programme . . . move to transform minds of young people – The Herald
- New data shows Australia’s property market could be stabilising after the latest boom | ABC News – ABC News (Australia)
- Lessons from Covid-19, nation’s preparedness for next pandemic – The Herald
- Stakeholders in cotton industry seek audience with Min Masuka – The Herald
- New AI may threaten ‘safe’ office jobs, say researchers | BBC News – BBC News
No comments to show.