- Millions of Wi-Fi routers at risk as hundreds of security vulnerabilities discovered The Indian Express
- Thousands of Netgear Wi-Fi routers need to be patched now — here’s how Tom’s Guide
- Pretty much all Wi-Fi routers are vulnerable to attack, study finds TechRadar
- Netgear router flaws exploitable with authentication … like the default creds on Netgear’s website The Register
- Your expensive Wi-Fi router probably has security flaws — here’s what to do Tom’s Guide
- View Full coverage on Google News
No comments to show.