The F.D.A. said the drug should be prescribed mainly when other treatments were “not accessible or clinically appropriate.”
- Chief BoE economist: we’ll squeeze economy more to tame inflation – The Guardian
- Elon Musk vs. Twitter Bots: Why It’s a Problem – CNET
- Airport passengers face long delays amid a critical staff shortage across travel industry | ITV News – ITV News
- S&P 500 tumbles, on verge of confirming bear market – Reuters.com
- HSBC pressured to sack banker who discredited climate crisis warnings – The Guardian
No comments to show.