Paidamoyo Bore DYNAMOS board chairman, Bernard Marriot, appeared in court today facing charges of allegedly defrauding the club of more than US$1 million. He was remanded out of custody to May 3 pending finalisation of investigations. Issues of bail did not arise as he was not coming from police cells but was rather summoned to […]
- President a master of many languages
- Zim compassion warms up Malawians – The Herald
- WATCH: Building a haven of hope for mothers. . . Bulawayo gets new 24-bed maternity home
- Musical brilliance & industry reinvention! Stage set for Zimbabwe Music Awards 2023
- COMMENT: Zimbabwe, Malawi longstanding relations boosted
No comments to show.