Business Writer BAT Zimbabwe, a listed cigarette manufacturer, has recorded an inflation adjusted revenue of $71,56 for the half year ended 30 June 2023. The figure represents an 111,58 percent increase from $33,81 billion. BAT’s topline was driven by optimal cigarette pricing strategies and revenue from cut-rag tobacco exports. Cigarette sales volumes depreciated by 15 […]
- Government Gives Update On Mbudzi Interchange Construction – iHarare News
- Leading brands misled consumers about ‘premium’ dishwashing tablets, Australian court finds – The Guardian
- Zimbabwe faces soaring marijuana abuse crisis – report reveals | – New Zimbabwe.com
- Bitmagic launches public test for AI-based tool to create games with text prompts – VentureBeat
- Ericsson Mobility Report: Resilient 5G uptake – global mobile data traffic set to triple in six years – Ericsson
No comments to show.