Iran’s failure to allow the U.N. nuclear agency to fully monitor its nuclear program is hindering talks in Vienna on restoring the 2015 nuclear deal.
- Google reports increased Black and Latinx representation in the US – The Verge
- I will not be taking over as CEO, says UA’s Kevin Plank on Patrik Frisk leaving the company – CNBC Television
- HomeServe agrees £4bn takeover by Canadian investment group – The Guardian
- ZTN channel launch testimony of reforms – The Herald
- TikTok reportedly plans a “major push” into gaming and games livestreamers could play with viewers – The Verge
No comments to show.