A new state law constricts teachers when it comes to race and history. And a politician is questioning why 850 titles are on library shelves. The result: “A lot of our teachers are petrified.”
- Stephen Roach calls stagflation his base case, warns market is unprepared for the consequences – CNBC
- Google reports increased Black and Latinx representation in the US – The Verge
- Pokémon Go is ending 1 PokéCoin Remote Raid Pass bundles on May 23 – Polygon
- I will not be taking over as CEO, says UA’s Kevin Plank on Patrik Frisk leaving the company – CNBC Television
- HomeServe agrees £4bn takeover by Canadian investment group – The Guardian
No comments to show.