Helping children settle into school life. Keeping parents informed about their children’s health and well-being. Making sure children’s clothes are kept clean and are repaired and replaced when necessary. Looking after children with minor illnesses.The Matron is responsible for the pastoral care, health and welfare, and health education of the boarders in the House. Vacancymail.co.za
- First Lady launches first ever career guidance, grooming programme . . . move to transform minds of young people – The Herald
- New data shows Australia’s property market could be stabilising after the latest boom | ABC News – ABC News (Australia)
- Lessons from Covid-19, nation’s preparedness for next pandemic – The Herald
- Stakeholders in cotton industry seek audience with Min Masuka – The Herald
- New AI may threaten ‘safe’ office jobs, say researchers | BBC News – BBC News
No comments to show.