Scores more were injured in the blast, the latest tragedy to hit a country that has been rocked by political violence, natural disasters, poverty and hunger.
- Stanbic chips in for life-saving bridge construction
- Dance, music derby as Makokoba meets Pumula
- African Mining Sector Set for Strong Growth in 2022
- Without incorporating the boy child we can kiss goodbye to ending misogyny and women’s abuse!
- TerraUSD backer says will compensate some users; bitcoin back below $30000 – Reuters
No comments to show.