- China’s Covid slowdown accelerates as retail sales, industrial production slump South China Morning Post
- China’s economy cools sharply in April as lockdowns bite Reuters.com
- China April industrial output declines 2.9% y/y, retail sales fall 11.1% y/y CNA
- China’s economy cools sharply as lockdowns bite Sydney Morning Herald
- China April property sales plunge 46.6%, fastest since at least 2010 Reuters.com
- View Full coverage on Google News
- EU agrees on landmark regulation to clean up crypto ‘Wild West’ – CNBC
- Accounts Officer — Harare (X1) – Expiry Date: 2022-07-04
- Ukraine Live Updates: U.S. Will Face Higher Gas Prices for ‘as Long as It Takes’ to Defeat Russia, Biden Says
- Who’s Got Two Pseudothumbs and Loves to Eat Bamboo? This Bear.
- Justice Dept to probe work of NYPD sex crimes unit
No comments to show.