The police denied that they had arrested Bobi Wine, a challenger to Uganda’s autocratic president, saying they “escorted” him from an airport to his home.
- Zimbabwe by-elections: Polls open in controversial vote – BBC.com
- As Gmail And Photos 2023 Purge Begins, Some Drive Files Have Gone AWOL – Forbes
- Add Cyber awareness, security studies to school curriculum – Bulawayo24 News
- Add Cyber awareness, security studies to school curriculum
- There’s life beyond State House, Mr. President!
No comments to show.