The agreement’s national scope and its concessions to organizing go further than any previous settlement that the e-commerce giant has made.
- I will not be taking over as CEO, says UA’s Kevin Plank on Patrik Frisk leaving the company – CNBC Television
- HomeServe agrees £4bn takeover by Canadian investment group – The Guardian
- ZTN channel launch testimony of reforms – The Herald
- TikTok reportedly plans a “major push” into gaming and games livestreamers could play with viewers – The Verge
- Android 13 beta will test out-of-the-box support for most braille displays – The Verge
No comments to show.