Cards. Candles. Sunsets. For this New York Times correspondent and other children of Beirut in the 1980s, traumatic reminders of the war are still there in everyday activities.
- S&P 500 Closes Just Above Bear Market: Live Updates – The New York Times
- Chief BoE economist: we’ll squeeze economy more to tame inflation – The Guardian
- Microsoft is testing Android 12.1 and other improvements for Windows 11 – The Verge
- Google Chat Now Warns You About Suspicious Links – CNET
- Elon Musk vs. Twitter Bots: Why It’s a Problem – CNET
No comments to show.